1. The campaign had 5 phases.
2. Phase 1 was a call for nomination which was open to the public for 30 days to send their nomination details.
3. Nomination process: Visit our website www.7wondersofkarnataka.com share your details and nominate your choice for the Seven Wonders of Karnataka with a photograph.
4. Phase 2 was voting, The pre-jury team of experts after field verifications, selected 100 wonders from the nominations and listed them on the website, which was open to the public for 30 days to vote for their favorite wonder.
5. Phase 3 was also voting (second round). The pre-jury team selected top 49 wonders from the 100 entries, which was open to the public for 30 days to vote for their favorite wonder
6. In Phase 4, a list of the top 21 wonders was selected based on the votes for 49 wonders. Later a team of experts did the filed survey to ensure the facts.
7. In Phase 5, a panel of experts evaluated and shortlisted 21 wonders based on the following 7 factors and finalized the Top 7 Wonders of Karnataka:-
1. Historic factor
2. Making, Material & Substance factor
3. State representation factor
4. Uniqueness and iconic factor
5. Beauty & Aesthetics factor
6. Mammothness factor
7. Maintenance factor
8. All updates will be notified on www.7wondersofkarnataka.com website, Asianet Suvarna News channel and Kannada Prabha newspaper.